First of all, I just have to vent for a bit. I wanted to load a video of Charlie but Gregor says it's way too big and just laughed!!! (at how enormous the thing really is) That has been driving me mad for two solid days!!!

Then I wanted to make a slide show on slide. com, which I use ALL the time. That didn't work either, maybe it's me, maybe it's the program, maybe it's this baby growing inside me that is throwing EVERYTHING outta whack!!!

Anyway, there's about 20 more pics of the same dang thing but I can't choose and I want them all to be seen. I for some reason can't clear my head long enough to make a Picasa web album either!!! Ahhhhh!

So, I gave in, decided ok just pick some cute ones load em and then go back and load more....ok did that...backwards!!!! Oh well, I give up, I can't take it anymore! The pics are not in the right order but I don't care enough anymore to go back and change it!!!

By the way, Charlie loved his second birthday, he brought lots of smiles to our faces! At one point he was laughing so hard he had drool falling down his chin and could hardly talk he was laughing so hard at blowing out the candle.
No comments:
Post a Comment