If Charlie plays contently for 2 solid hours with play-doh is the clean up worth it?
At 5:00 Charlie started playing, at 7:00 I finally decided it was time for clean up. It was everywhere, on his jeans, socks, on the carpet and in the kitchen on the floor. I don't get too excited about it because it does clean up very nicely. And hey, I get 2 more hours out of the day to do things I need to do...like update my blog, check my email and google talk with my friends. Sometimes that's the case but usually it's making supper, cleaning up supper, doing laundry and sorting mail.
Anyway, just somethin' to blog about. My life is pretty uneventful these days!
Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes
-
This sheet pan sausage, peppers, and potatoes recipe is an easy meal that
comes together quickly and is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. I had
all of...
1 week ago



























No comments:
Post a Comment