Favorite things to do

  • Travel
  • Hanging out with friends, family and especially Charlie and Maggie
  • Swimming
  • Walking/Hiking
  • Snow and water Skiing
  • Riding Horses
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

This is a video that Baby Miles family made in memory of his life!

BAbay

Happy 70th Birthday Mom!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Thanks Andy!!


Sooooo, surprise, surprise!!!  Anthony bought another vehicle for under $200.00!!  I say that because as long as I've known him, he has rarely spent more than that on anything that is going in the garage to work on!  We were visiting cousins Andy and Amy, and Andy just happened to be talking about this jeep to Anthony and how he was wanting to get rid of it.  HELLLOOOO!!!!  Don't talk to Anthony about things like this!!  You know no matter what it is, no matter what kind of shape it is in, he WILL TAKE IT!!!  To fix it up and sell it, ya right, I've heard that before.  No actually, this one he says we are going to use, to go jeepin!  As we always say around here, Someone's trash is Anthony's treasure!!

On another note, Charlie looked out the garage door the other day and said to Anthony, "that's an awesome Jeep, dad!"  I believe I might be in trouble!  Charlie is only three and can already see the beauty in a little something I would call a POS!  (piece of, you know what) :)

Isn't it pretty?  Oh yea, if I catch one mouse in my house from this thing, I'm putting it in a box and mailing it to it's rightful owner.  (HAHA) LOL!

No comments:

We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.- George Bernard Shaw

My new 4 wheeler

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."- Jim Rohn

Charlie's 2nd birthday

Knotty Pine

Uncle Allen's Horsie

Uncle Allen's Horsie
Charlie takes after his mama

Cousins

Cousins
Faith and Charlie