
Snuggle Bugs!
We couldn't go outside to play in the snow cuz Maggie is too little and we didn't have anyone to watch her. Charlie wanted to play in the snow so bad so I decided to bring some in and put it in the bathtub for him. He spent hours in there and we have even built a couple snowmen. Last night when he went to bed he told me to leave the snow in the bathtub. Sure I did, but the poor kid woke up today upset cuz his snow was gone...hmmm, wonder what happened to it?
























1 comment:
-->SNOW? We keep getting rain, rain and more rain here at the beach. I had to heat the car on Monday because there was frost but today the temps are up to 72F. I think it's going to be cold again tomorrow. Crazy weather!
I love the snow in the bathtub too.
Post a Comment