Happy Halloween!
Aunt Betsy, Miss Faith, Charlie and I, headed out trick or treating back home. Anthony, Kenton and Uncle Stewie caught up to us a little bit later. Charlie and Faith did very well in their costumes and got lots of good candy. I had to set some rules for my family because they all thought it was really funny to give Charlie as much candy as he wanted. He wouldn't take naps like he normally does and he wouldn't go to bed without a fight. Thank goodness for daylight savings time so we all got an extra hour to catch up on some sleep.
Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes
-
This sheet pan sausage, peppers, and potatoes recipe is an easy meal that
comes together quickly and is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. I had
all of...
1 week ago




























2 comments:
Cute Cute Cute! Those sugary treats can't be any worse than all those salty treats you like to give him! Ha ha!
I love the little pirate costume. that is soo cute!
Post a Comment