Come on Charlie, the park is this way.
Snack time.
Everyone look!
Snack time...again!
Charlie and I headed to Beatrice to hang out with Cherri and Morgan for the day. I'm pretty sure Charlie loves Aunt Cherri, since every time I turned around she was feeding him "sugary" snacks! Morgan and Charlie had a lot of fun playing in the ball pit, hanging out at the park and helping me make brownies. Charlie also decided he was too big to sleep in a crib and fell fast asleep on the bed in their basement. It was a good day and we can't wait to do it again.
Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes
-
This sheet pan sausage, peppers, and potatoes recipe is an easy meal that
comes together quickly and is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. I had
all of...
1 week ago





























No comments:
Post a Comment