Betsy is so sad that Abbi is leaving! She begs her to stay home everyday! She also begs me to move home everyday! And she sends us pictures of all the fun they have back home without us. It makes Anthony sick. Thanks Bets. ;) Haha, anyway, it's not about me and Ant, it's about all of our grads this year! Congrats to Curtis, Tori and Abbi!! You have all already made such huge accomplishments! I can only imagine the amazing things you will do in life!! BTW, we need a picture of all of you together but I don't think there was a time that you were all three in the same spot at the same time. But, I will have my camera ready for when the time comes.
Mom and dad and Abbi, graduation day May, 2012.
I couldn't decide which one I liked best so I put them all on.
Just a couple more.
This picture isn't really about the people in the photo, it's more about the flag!!! :)
It occurred to me, while in church, that all my nieces looked so cute for graduation. So, I decided, while saying the Our Father, :), that when I got out of church, I was going to round up the girls, in their pretty dresses and take a few pics. A few turned into a few more and maybe even a few more, but who cares, it's the digital age. It's free to look at them. (L to R Emily, Me, Rosie, Abbi, Betsy, and Andrea.)
"Look like you're having fun!" ;)
I gave rides to the kids back and forth and around Allen's house! They all had a blast! Wish I could have done it longer but it was towards the end of the day and I was getting tired. Someday though, I will give them endless rides, and I will not have a sore tush! Right, Em?!
Those Nelson girls love their Grandpa Rog!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment