Maggie is almost a year old.
Why does she look so crabby? And her dad?
As you can see, she stands.
But only with help.
And no she does not walk yet. And I am fine with that. And she is only a week away from her first birthday and still only two teeth. BUT...are you ready for this...SHE SLEEPS AT NIGHT!! Unless she has to poop, then she is crabby and gets up a couple times. And then in the morning we give her prunes and herblax and juice and eventually she poops, big and crazy, and someday we will figure out how to get it right. Too much information? It's my blog, I can write what I want. :) LOL.
Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes
-
This sheet pan sausage, peppers, and potatoes recipe is an easy meal that
comes together quickly and is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. I had
all of...
1 week ago
























No comments:
Post a Comment