A couple years ago, I decided to get the family together for a horse back ride. We decided to have it at Dennis and Dawna's house because it was centrally located and they had the majority of horses to ride. We have had some wonderful rides there!! Last year Steven and Rosie went out to the old Windmill Pasture and rode around, and loved it. So for the first ride of 2010, we decided to give the pasture a shot with the whole family. First having to get permission from Kenny Pil.
Well, we got permission, send about 100 emails, a few phone calls, loaded some horses, saddles, blankets, bridals, halters, campers, food, coolers, chairs, a fire pit, wood, smores, kids, and a couple cameras. Did I forget anything? We headed out "on a ride of a lifetime." (words of my brother Dennis, talking to my niece)
Some of the family couldn't make it, but hopefully they can join in on the next one. In two weeks. Ha! I won't be able to ride again for another month! I am so sore I can barely move! Maybe August or September though.
There were a lot of pictures taken, over 100! I had a hard time picking which ones to post and which ones to leave out. There were so many great memories from the day, it's hard not to share them all!
So hold onto your saddle horn and enjoy the ride!
Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes
-
This sheet pan sausage, peppers, and potatoes recipe is an easy meal that
comes together quickly and is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. I had
all of...
1 week ago
























No comments:
Post a Comment