We started out our Easter Festivities with an Easter egg hunt at 3M. They had tons of crafts, lunch, prizes, and a cute little bunny to hang out with.
Maggie, my not shy one, was more than happy to sit with the bunny...
But Charlie, on the other hand, needed his mama to go with him! :)
Since my sister Betsy and I were pregnant at the same time, we decided to have a little fun with it. We got out the paint and paint brushes and gathered the kiddos and got to work.
We let them decorate our "Easter eggs" however they wanted. The kids thought it was pretty funny and there were lots of laughs. Definitely something we will all remember forever!!!
And yes, we are in front of a chicken coop! :)))
We spent Easter at Aunt Pegs house this year in Burwell. We had so much to do!! The kids love, love, love it there, as do the rest of us!!
We even talked Grandpa into letting us take Grandma with us for the weekend!
I think Charlie would live at Aunt Peg's if I would let him!
Kinley and Maggie playing in Cora's room.
A fun game of spoons!!!
Mom and Dad, Easter morning.
My dad with three of his four sons and his "Nelson" grandsons.
(Allen could not make it that day)
Maggie sure does love her Grandpa Roger!!
Brad, Grandpa Rog, Charlie, Jordan and Wes! Cute pic peeps!
Oh, how I can't wait to get back in the saddle again!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment