Favorite things to do

  • Travel
  • Hanging out with friends, family and especially Charlie and Maggie
  • Swimming
  • Walking/Hiking
  • Snow and water Skiing
  • Riding Horses
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

This is a video that Baby Miles family made in memory of his life!

BAbay

Happy 70th Birthday Mom!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My friend, Carey, asked me what happened to my blog....

I'll tell you.
We have been gone every weekend.
Birthdays, weddings, new babies, jeeping, wine tasting, working, cleaning, cooking.
Taking pictures, deleting, printing and backing up pictures.  Facebooking pictues, blogging pictures and shutterflying pictures.  (yes, shutterflying is a real thing.  :)  And I need to get pictures in albums!!
We go to the pool, the park, on walks, and picnics.
The pool is an experience!!!  My children are not the water babies I would like them to be.
The kids constantly want me to play with them.
I am constantly trying to stay on top of Maggie, to keep her from playing with my $100.00 camera lens and my very expensive lap top, and the souvenir I brought home for Charlie, which she already busted all over the kitchen floor!
We are in the car.  Out of the car. In the car.  Out of the car.  The car is a mess.  The house is a mess.  I need to clean and make supper.  I work tomorrow and I have laundry to do.  I can't get myself to start anywhere cuz I really don't know where to start.  I think I'll order pizza tonight.  I can't think.
I'm trying to potty train Maggie.  I clean up a lot of you know what all over the house.  (the yellow stuff not the brown.)  TMI??? :)
I'm trying to plan a Nelson Family horseback ride.  Not working....
We have a suburban in the garage that is almost impossible to drive cuz you have to move the car seats over from the car, move everything out from under neath it and around it, back it out without hitting the garage, so I think it will just sit there.
So as you can see, it's crazy around here.  But, I blogged a bit.  Finally.  Not sure when will be next.  Enjoy the following posts.  :)

No comments:

We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.- George Bernard Shaw

My new 4 wheeler

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."- Jim Rohn

Charlie's 2nd birthday

Knotty Pine

Uncle Allen's Horsie

Uncle Allen's Horsie
Charlie takes after his mama

Cousins

Cousins
Faith and Charlie