Maggie, Charlie and Anna banana.
Maggie was NOT a fan of the snowmobile.
Andy and Aaron going for a ride. I think the muffler fell off soon after this pic was taken. And a 2 stroke needs a back draft to run right, or something like that. Talking to me about the mechanics of a snowmobile is like me talking to you about thymoglobulin.
I have the most round face I have ever seen...thank you dad! :)
But on another note, we had so much fun sledding, A lot of work, but fun!
Charlie had so much fun with his cousins, so much fun we had to rip him from their house kicking and screaming! You would never know that by the pictures, but I'm telling you anyway!
More of the sledding gang!
Charlie: "It's like riding a horsie."
Hold on!
1 - 2 - 3 GO!!
Weeeee!!!
Cute little Anna and Aaron!!
Amy and Anna going for a ride!! So cute!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment