Getting ready to head out.
Brent, I think that would be the look on my face too, when I found out that I had to sit next to my 69 year old grandma for almost two days smooshed in the way back of a mini van with luggage piled on top of me!!! :)
After spending like 100 hours in the car they stopped and ate, and stretched, and Kane ran and ran and ran!!! And they all got back in the van and made the rest of the journey!
And then, there it was, the sign!!! The sign that they were going to make it! A sign of hope!! WELCOME TO UTAH! (Brent must have taken this pic?)
And then, later, there was this sign too. Much later, a couple days, but I put it here anyway because I have been blogging this trip for the last 2 hours while mom makes cookies and Anthony's watching my kids, and I can't think anymore, so I put it here. :) You have to remember I have to do this backwards in order to show the proper timeline, so what is the beginning for you is the end for me. Ok, I'm done now! Finally! :)
























No comments:
Post a Comment