I run. Far. Far. Away.
When the plants need watered
and the carpets need cleaned
and the laundry needs done
and the kitchen is a mess
and pictures need developed
downloaded
saved
backed up
put in books
when the junk mail has over taken my house
and my flip flops have over taken my closet floor
and there is a pile of dust an inch thick on every piece of furniture in the house
and the floor needs mopped
and competencies need to be done for work
and my computer won't open them
and I have to go do them at work on my day off
and my BLS, ACLS and PALS are all due soon
and I have to renew my nursing license and make sure I have enough CEU's
and I should clean my windows
and my car
and I should do 30 day shred
and I should make supper...
I run. Far. Far. AWAY!!
Wait, I'm forgetting about the children...they need me too.
























2 comments:
i hear ya LOUD and CLEAR!!!
kalee.
I feel very similar except I don't run, I just get very overwhelmed and ignore. I think we should take the advice of my neighbors, who every time I see them; they have some sort of alcoholic drink in their hand. Come over and we'll have one at some random time(even in the morning) Ha!
Post a Comment