If any of you know me very well, you know I love to travel! And once I get something in my head, I will not let it go until I have done it! I have been trying to go to Lake Powell, Utah for like 10 years now! Many reasons kept me from going; money, time, birth of my precious children, and so on. I finally found a group of 10 people that were willing to make the 16 hour journey though Nebraska, Colorado and a bit of Utah. I tried to put pics in order but with over 300 pics to choose from, it kinda made my head swim! Anyway, hope you all enjoy!
If anyone ever has the chance to do this I highly recommend it!! And next on my list, white water rafting in Colorado! And hiking the Grand Canyon!! Anyone wanna join me?? Oh and I need to get to Spain or Ireland someday too, or both!!!
Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes
-
This sheet pan sausage, peppers, and potatoes recipe is an easy meal that
comes together quickly and is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. I had
all of...
1 week ago
























No comments:
Post a Comment