Just look at the kids in these two pics, they are cute, I am tired!! And it shows, and putting it in black and white only slightly helped disguise the huge dark circle bag things under my eyes.
See the tiredness? Did I mention these kids make me tired! I love them, and I don't think I would trade them for anything. No really, I wouldn't trade them for anything, but they do make me tired!!
Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes
-
This sheet pan sausage, peppers, and potatoes recipe is an easy meal that
comes together quickly and is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. I had
all of...
1 week ago
























1 comment:
I hear you! I am like zombified. Just running through actions; no life in the head and if there is its half retarded. I'm really slipping. When 3 straight hours of sleep is a good night there's something wrong. I think we should have a month off to sleep, relax, whatever we want to do and the boys take over full respondsibility. Yeah right, like that would happen. I just keep telling myself I'll sleep when I'm dead.....in like a couple years....cause this shit is killing me. Talk about rambling; ok I'll quit.
Post a Comment