Favorite things to do

  • Travel
  • Hanging out with friends, family and especially Charlie and Maggie
  • Swimming
  • Walking/Hiking
  • Snow and water Skiing
  • Riding Horses
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

This is a video that Baby Miles family made in memory of his life!

BAbay

Happy 70th Birthday Mom!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What Cherri? You want me to show everyone my vitamin collection? :)

Yes, that's right, these are my scary vitamins, Non FDA approved, full of unknown bad things for me.  I'm not afraid of them though, especially since my mom has been shoving them down our throats since we lived on the farm and had to bring in wood evey night for the stove, and butcher our own chickens, and milk our own cows, and spray down the pigs in the summer so they didn't get too hot, and when we had to go to country school!   And my Great Aunts all take em, and they are all like 80 and 90, and there ain't nothin wrong with them. :0)
Yep, that's right, I even give em to my kids!
And SOY PROTEIN!! AHHHH!!  What am I thinking???   I bet no one would think twice about feeding their loved ones partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness and/or sunflower oil with natural tocopherol added to preserve freshness. (Found in granola bars)   But SOY PROTEIN!?!
And my all time new favorite...VIVIX!!!  The Revolutionary Breakthrough in Cellular Anti-aging! I made my husband start taking it!  I lay him on the couch, tape his forehead to the cushions and open his mouth and shove it down his throat!!  Haha, not really!  He takes it willingly.  And the other day when we were out, he was panicked!   Afraid for his life!  Afraid he may not wake up tomorrow if he doesn't get his daily dose of Resveratrol.  See how I've brainwashed him!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

-->Really? Does all that really work?

cherri said...

I just thought the world should know why you are indestructable! Thanks for the shoutout in your blog! I'm famous!!!

Love & Maple Syrup said...

but what's your all-time favorite? and vivix? i thought that was just for old people! i use shaklee laundry and basic h & g... still checking it all out. great job on the muffins :) they looked yummy!

We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.- George Bernard Shaw

My new 4 wheeler

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."- Jim Rohn

Charlie's 2nd birthday

Knotty Pine

Uncle Allen's Horsie

Uncle Allen's Horsie
Charlie takes after his mama

Cousins

Cousins
Faith and Charlie