Dad's horse Buckshot. Me combing Buckshot before he shows me the meaning of his name. HA HA! He just bucked a tiny bit while we were running, no big deal! It's got to be the Palomino in him.

Aunt Peg, Willie and Charlie on Stormy, or Spook, I think it's Stormy. Don't ask me if it's a boy or a girl, probably a boy. But everytime I referred to anyone's horse that weekend I got it wrong. "It's a girl" or "He's a she" or "He's a girl", WHATEVER!! I can't even remember my kids birthdays let alone whether 15 horses are boys or girls! Do I sound bitter? I'm not really, just tellin it how it is. :)

The newlyweds, Zach and Wendy, or is it Zack??? Either way, they're the newlyweds!

The two Rogers doin' what they do best...b-s-ing'!

1 comment:
It's ZacH Ridder & ZacK Nelson. Just FYI. Great pictures! We should have gotten some of the migrating monarchs, that was so neat that day!
Post a Comment