Which one doesn't belong? Ha Ha! Maggie got to take Noah's spot in the stroller cuz he doesn't like to go on walks yet!

There's Noah, snugglin' with Pamela. He's such a little lover!

I was taking the picture here, so you don't get the full picture of our walk, but boy do you draw attention when walking with the "quads". Tina said that sometimes she will go on a walk by herself and people will stop her and ask, "are you the mom of the quads?" (The two gals in the pic are the help for the day and night.)

Maggie Moo hangin' out with her cousins, her third cousins, I believe!

Oh yea, by the way, Tina breast feeds all the babies, alternating times. The rest of the day she is hooked up to a pump. She makes 70 ounces of milk a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing! She's one dedicated Mommy!
1 comment:
-->Good God, FOUR babies at the same time and she nurses them all. I am beyond impressed. I need to just go home and appreciate my ONE child more. It's nice to see how organized she is with it all too. WOW!
www.WebSavyMom.com
Post a Comment