OK, so here's the thing, all these people I know do really cool computer stuff. They tell me how to do it, like it's so easy, well guess what...it's easy because they went to school for it and got a degree in it and eat sleep and breath this stuff. Anyway, I've been trying to get this thing to work for some time now. It's not that big of a deal, but I just want to prove to myself that I can do it. Blah blah blah! I know! Alright, say I want to visit
Lake Powell, so if you click here it brings up the website and allows you to stay within my blog window. Cool, huh! Frustrating actually. It's taken several emails and lessons right here at my own computer and I'm still not sure if I got it right!!!
2 comments:
I am thoroughly impressed with your computer skills!... kalee
All of the email exchanges worked! Good job...I told you it was easy once you figured it out. Let me know if you have any other questions. I keep exploring new things for the blog - http://thaxtonfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment