Favorite things to do

  • Travel
  • Hanging out with friends, family and especially Charlie and Maggie
  • Swimming
  • Walking/Hiking
  • Snow and water Skiing
  • Riding Horses
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

This is a video that Baby Miles family made in memory of his life!

BAbay

Happy 70th Birthday Mom!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Time

Charlie has figured out how to eat a pop-ice all by himself.



MMMMM...Chocolate Cake!

Anyone that's knows me well, is probably wondering why I'm letting my child eat raw eggs in the cake mix, I'm still not sure I'm ok with it. Tonight Charlie decided to eat a raw potato...Yikes, did that freak me out! You know you can get botulism from raw potatoes! It's true, I've heard of it happening. Anyway, we're going out to Andy and Amy's tonight to see the new baby. We're taking some supper out to them and gonna hang out for awhile. Gotta go!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cherri Baby said...

Aww! Morgans little future husband is so cute! And your right, when I saw that pic of him eating the batter I thought "Was Maria there..she would never let her kid eat raw egg". Don't worry, my kid eats food she finds on the floor.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.- George Bernard Shaw

My new 4 wheeler

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."- Jim Rohn

Charlie's 2nd birthday

Knotty Pine

Uncle Allen's Horsie

Uncle Allen's Horsie
Charlie takes after his mama

Cousins

Cousins
Faith and Charlie